The second annual Camp4lLo Four Wheel Fiesta November 8-10 2019
This run is open to all 4x4 rigs
Reservations are limited to the first 25 rigs, so make yours before they sell out.
Cost: $350.00 per rig, up to 2 people.
What you get:
• Palapa (rustic elevated sleeping platform with picnic table, with room to park truck/Jeep beside it) for two nights
• Friday night free beer and tacos while they last
• Guided trail ride on Saturday
• Complimentary breakfast burritos Saturday and Sunday mornings\
• Saturday night fiesta and bonfire on the beach
• Guided trail ride on Sunday
• Velcro patch
• Event shirt
Day 1: November 8
We will be meeting in San Felipe at Kiki's Camp.
Check in with complimentary tacos and beer.
Set up camp, chill, visit town
Day 2: November 9
We saddle up and head out for about a 3/4 day run through some great trails including some parts of San Felipe 250 race course that runs through various terrains from sand washes, cactus and occatillo fields, and dry lakes.
We return to camp and we have a traditional Mexican food fiesta and the fine folks at Libre Spirits will have a bartender pouring complimentary cocktails made with their awesome tequila.
We will have some special prize giveaways and every participant receives a swag bag with some goodies from some of our partners.
Day 3: November 10
We wake and pack up. We will lead the group north taking some off road routes through the desert including El Diablo Dry Lake.
Don't forget you need car insurance while in Mexico.
We reccomend Baja Bound